Tuesday 16 February 2016

A poem on Science

I   LOVE   YOU   SCIENCE
When I close my eyes and go to sleep,
I think all about Science, quite deep.
I can see the invisible microbes moving around,
And hear the below 20 Hz frequency sound.
I can see the sun, the moon and the stars,
And also the CO2 gas coming out of the cars.
I can see a satellite flying in the orbit,
And also the current flowing in the circuit.
I can see the crops getting ready for the harvest,
And also a man cutting down the last forest.
I can see a chemical reaction between an acid and a base,
And also myself smiling in the space.
I can see the seven colours of the white light,
And also the fungi causing the potato blight.
I can see the light travelling so fast,
Also the universe getting even more vast.
I can feel the earthquake jolting my bed,
And also the yeast fermenting my bread.
I can see the electrical impulses in my brain
And also the blood carried by my vein.
I can see my Earth going in the black hole,
And also the electrons going on a stroll.
I couldn’t think about a place where there wasn’t Science,

Science is in me and in every appliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment